It is not very often that I make such a bold claim, but, in my opinion, the RaceFlight Revolt is the best flight controller I have ever tested. I was given exclusive access to this FC and oh boy is it good! I will be producing a full review of the Revolt very soon…
RaceFlight has created, without a doubt, the most advanced flight controller on the market.
So why is it so good? Lets take a look at its features:
The RaceFlight Revolt comes packed full of great features. Because it uses a super secret gyro, the RaceFlight Revolt is capable of up to 32kHz gyro sample and PID loop control. This means that everything is synced across the board meaning you’ll never have to worry about old data ever again. I have also been told that the super secret gyro has the lowest noise floor with the highest sensitivity of any gyro to date. You uniquely get this feature with the Revolt since it is the only flight controller to use it.
However, there are even more features when it comes to the Revolt. It contains a complex vibration rejection technology that claims to let you keep flying regardless of how damaged your props are. I tested this by reluctantly sabotaging some of my propellers and I can confirm that this technology actually works. I bent the props as much as possible and my quad still flew very smoothly.
Here are the rest of the features that they include:
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- Infrared LED Race Transponder support – no need for separate transponder
- SBUS Inversion
- Future iPhone and Android configurator support
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- GPS expandable
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
You can order the RaceFlight Revolt here. Congratulations to RaceFlight who are continuing to innovate and advance our drone community.