Welcome fellow drone lovers to another review. This time we are going to be looking at the Song Yang SY X22.
After trying and testing this drone numerous times, I came to the following conclusion about its performance.
Pro’s of the Song Yang SY X22
- It flies really well, it is described as being ‘sporty’ and I 100% agree. It is responsive to turns and maneuverability
- It looks great – he red is pretty sexy
- One key return and headless mode
- It got a fantastic range for such a small quad (100 meters)
- It has great lighting with diffusers that can be seen in bright daylight
- It does not require FAA registration (yay!)
Con’s of the Song Yang SY X22
- Upon opening, all the directions are in Chinese. You need to therefore figure out the control buttons. Watch the video below and it will explain more!
Material:ABS + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight,hovering, 3D Roll, Headless Mode, A key Return, Speed Switch,LED Light Switch
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 300mAh Battery(Built-in)
Battery for Controller:4*AA Battery(Not Included)
Charging Time:90 Minutes
Flying Time:About 6 Minutes
Control distance: Over 60 meters (I flew out to about 100 meters)
1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Spare Blades